LIZETTE SALAS& LEE LOPEZ
INVITE YOU TO PLAY
THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA JUNIOR GIRLS
& COLLEGIATE PARTNER’S CHAMPIONSHIP
ENTRY FEE: $100/PLAYER OR $200/TEAM
SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2017
LA MIRADA GOLF COURSE
SUNDAY, JUNE 25, 2017
LAKEWOOD GOLF COURSE
Both Lee and Lizette grew up playing junior golf in Southern California and their friendship and rivalry since being young girls epitomizes what this new partner’s championship is all about. They played against each other in junior golf, high school golf and then were cross town rivals attending UCLA and USC respectively. They both share that their most fun and fondest memories are from competing either with or against each other in team competitions. Get a partner and you can begin to build the same very special relationship in this unique new event which will become a major regional championship for junior girls and collegiate age young women in Southern California!
After playing this sport for almost two decades my fondest memories on the golf course have been when I had a teammate/partner such as The Junior Americas Cup, playing for the USC Trojans and most recently the Solheim Cup. It doesn't get better than competing and sharing moments with friends!
Golf is such an individual sport that whenever you have the chance to play in a team format its extra special. I've met some of my best friends not only in junior golf tournaments but in the team events we shared together. You get to learn new things from your teammates as well as have fun and make new memories.
- 36-hole Partner Best Ball Stroke Play Competition
- 2-Player Teams (Divisions: Ages 12-18 and Ages 19-25 as of 6/24/2017)
- $100 per player/ $200 per team (Includes golf, awards, and tee prizes)
- Limited field open to the first 36 teams
- ENTRY DEADLINE: June 15, 2017
- Caddies permitted
- Players and caddies may ride carts (cart fee additional & driver must be over 18)
- Spectators permitted
- Spectators may walk and/or ride (cart fees additional)
- See more details at Why Play?